Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Crazy hair and Open House

During Homecoming Week, the schools have different dress up days such as pajama day, twin day, crazy sock day, etc. John-William and Jackson spent a lot of time planning for Crazy Hair Day that Monday. They made a special trip to Wal-Mart with Adam on Sunday night to get colored hair spray and to plan how they were going to wear their hair. They both ended up with pretty crazy hair!!

We also had Open House at the boys' school that week. The kindergarten had their Open House the week before and we didn't get to go because Adam and I had another function to attend. That was the first school event I've missed and I was very sad about it. But, my sister Tina did take the boys and they got to participate. We visited Jackson's room during the regular Open House, but they didn't have everything still decorated. There was still artwork up and such, but not quite as much as there had been for their Open House. In John-William's room, I was able to get a picture of a letter he wrote to me when school started.


No comments: