Monday, August 14, 2006

Too tired to do anything

I was too tired to do anything yesterday, so I just took a nap! I guess motherhood and pregnancy will do that to you. I had so many things I wanted to accomplish in the house, but they had to wait. I got a little done last night, but not nearly what I had planned. There's nothing real exciting going on here right now.

Today went much more smoothly at school. Thank goodness!! Jackson decided he was ready for the drop-off instead of being walked to class, so I did as I was "supposed" to and went through the drop-off line this morning. That's the first time I've ever let two out at the door! He wanted John-William to walk him to class this morning, so John-William went head-first into big brother mode and not only walked him to class but gave him a goodbye hug, too. They may argue, but they really do love each other and are very good brothers to each other and Michael. John-William told me what a big boy Jackson was this morning and that he didn't even cry when John-William hugged him goodbye. They both make me so proud!

No comments: