Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I made it through Jazzercise!

Believe it or not, this pregnant mama went to Jazzercise tonight and made it all the way through! I hadn't been in 2 weeks, so I wasn't sure how I would do. There have been a lot of changes in me and my energy level during those 2 weeks, so I was a little nervous. I really thought that tonight would be the confirmation that it was time to cancel my membership for now, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that was not the case. I did tell the instructor tonight that I am pregnant so that if she saw me slacking off or if I had to leave the gym to catch my breath, she would understand why. My sister goes to Jazzercise with me, so I've been okay with the fact that the instructors didn't know about the pregnancy up until now. But, since my belly is pooching out a little and I wasn't sure how I would do, I told her tonight. I'm glad to know that, at least for now, I can keep up and continue to do this fun class that gives me energy and helps me feel good about myself -- I know that I'm at least putting forth an effort to be a little more healthy and I actually get an hour to myself to do something for myself (when the kids don't go with me, that is!). And no, I'm not posting any pictures of me doing Jazzercise or in my Jazzercise clothes. Be glad!

No comments: