Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Christmas Presents

Adam didn't agree to his end of the bargain, either. We're planning a trip out west to go skiing sometime in the next few weeks, so we agreed to not get much for each other for Christmas. Well, neither of us kept that agreement. He has paid attention very well lately. He knows that I love warm, comfy pajamas when it's cold outside and he got me 3 sets of pj's. I also had a couple of shirts and fleece pullovers that I picked out when we were shopping one day. My main gift, though, was an exercise bike. Don't worry, he wasn't telling me that I need to lose weight or anything. In fact, I've been telling him that (about me, not him). And, I've been working hard by going to Jazzercise and walking and jogging here. However, when it's cold or raining, it's hard to find the motivation to go outside and jog. And, with our busy schedules I can't always make it to Jazzercise. So, the bike is the perfect solution. We looked at exercise equipment when we were Christmas shopping one day, so I'm really glad he was paying attention!! And, it's really a gift for both of us. He used the bike yesterday and today. Hopefully, it will help me lose weight and it will help him reduce his stress level and sleep better. It should be great for both of us!! I thought I had taken a few pictures of it, but apparently I only took one and it's really only of the handlebars. I don't feel like taking another picture and downloading it right now. You get the idea, though.



No comments: