Sunday, March 04, 2007

One more...

By the way, I did lose weight while on vacation!! When I weighed this morning, I weighed one pound less than I did when we left. Yesterday, we slept in and it was a couple hours later than my normal weigh-in time and I guess my body was still adjusting to all the travel, so I weighed the same. Today, I weighed less! It's only a pound, but you gotta lose it one pound at a time, right? Plus, losing one pound is better than gaining a pound, or two, or three...


I want to share these photos with you since I haven't given an update on Riese lately. He has grown so much in the almost 3 months that we've had him!! He isn't a tiny puppy that fits in your hand anymore, he's a rambunctious (I have no idea if that is spelled correctly!) teenager now who hardly ever slows down!! One night, after playing all afternoon with the boys and missing his afternoon nap, he was so tired that we couldn't wake him! He was in Adam's lap and Ad was trying to wake him up for a while so he'd sleep all night and it was so funny, I got the camera out. No matter what position Adam put him in, he just wanted to sleep!




No comments: