Sunday, March 04, 2007

An apple a day...

keeps the doctor away, so does a post a day get me caught up? I sure hope so!! I'm going to try to do one or two quick posts a day to catch up on all that has been going on since my last real catch up in January. So, I'll just go through the pictures I have downloaded and post according to what was going on. Most of the time, if it's worth mentioning on here, I have a picture of it. So, that's a good way for me to remember everything that has happened.



One warm Saturday in January, Adam and the boys went out to play football. John-William and Jackson had gotten football accessories for Christmas and they decided to use the no-glare strips to play that day. They were so cute!! Once again, my camera didn't detect the kitchen light too well (I'm looking into a regular digital camera with a flash instead of using my camcorder's still shot feature all the time), so you can't see them as well as I'd hoped. But, you can tell there are two little boys grinning ear to ear and ready to play football. They even tackled Adam before they got outside.

No comments: