Monday, March 12, 2007

Michael Sings

One of Michael's favorite songs is Little Fuzzy Caterpillar. Since he started speech class a few weeks ago, he is saying some of his letters (including f) much clearer. So, I videotaped him singing "wittle puzzy caterpiwar" while he still sang it in his little boy way. It's so cute...

Little fuzzy caterpillar, climbing up a tree
He wiggled long, he wiggled short
He wiggled right at me.
I put him in a box, now don't you move I said
But when I opened up the box
He was a butterfly instead.
Now I could never make one,
Not even if I tried.
'Cause only God in Heaven above can make a butterfly.



Michael also loves to sing the books of the New Testament, though he skips a few of those.

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
Acts and the letters to the Romans,
1st and 2nd Corinthians,
Galatians and Ephesians,
Philippians, Colossians,
1st and 2nd Thessalonians,
1st and 2nd Timothy,
Titus and Philemon,
Hebrews, James, 1st and 2nd Peter,
1st and 2nd and 3rd John,
Jude and Revelation.





Edited to add: I haven't been able to get the video to upload yet, but I'm still working on it. It's so cute!

No comments: