Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day gifts

Wow, 2 posts in 3 days. That might be a record. I just wanted to share pics of my Mother's Day gifts. I had a great day -- we went to church with Troy, Amber and Grady and then everyone (Mom, Dad, Troy, Amber, Grady, Tommy, Tina, Trent, Adam, the boys and I) went to lunch. We had a very glamorous lunch at Pizza Hut. No kidding. I had made a "call ahead seating" arrangement with Outback Steakhouse and they did not have our name on the list. It was going to be over an hour for us to get a seat. We drove by Applebees, Ruby Tuesday's and even Western Sizzlin. Everything was packed!! So, we ended up at Pizza Hut because it wasn't crowded. It was still a good time with family and it was good food -- at least it was the best pizza available! I also got a very nice gift from Adam and the boys - a pearl and diamond pendant on a silver necklace. Pearl also happens to be my birthstone. The boys also made me handmade cards and Jackson brought me a handprint made at school. John-William brought me a gift bag of candy (including chocolate) made at school as well.








No comments: