Friday, May 15, 2009

Uh-oh, you caught me!







As you can see from these pictures, Anthony loves sweets and chocolate. He does come by it honestly. LOL For Mother's Day, I got a Boo-Boo Kit (Mother's Day basket for fixing boo-boos), my favorite ink pens (I'm picky) and a BIG bag full of candy. The bag had all my favorites and then some -- KitKats, M&Ms, Toblerone, 2 bags of Lindt Truffles (the best!), 4 different types of Reese's peanut butter candy, Creme Savers, Jolly Ranchers, Werther's Originals, peppermint and probably something else that I'm forgetting. Here's what it looks like.



Well, I had put the bag of candy on the kitchen counter so that Anthony couldn't get it. Or so I thought. I was getting ready a couple of mornings ago and Anthony was playing. I heard a "thump" but didn't think much of it since he drops toys. I came out to check on him and see where he was playing a couple of minutes later and here's what I found. Doesn't he look pleased with himself?




He doesn't know how to unwrap the candy, so he was biting the candy in the wrapper and then sucking the chocolate out.





















He had chocolate all over his face and hands, the kitchen cabinets and my gift bag.

No comments: