Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A small update

I haven't been around much lately with updates, so I thought I'd post a few pics to show that we are still alive. LOL I didn't call this a "quick" update because it's never quick when I'm choosing and uploading photos. It takes a while so that's why I don't get to it very often.


Three of the boys have had birthdays since my last "real" update. So, here's pics of their birthdays.


First, though, here's a photo of Jackson (he's #8) on the football sidelines. Isn't he cute?




John-William had his first sleepover for his birthday party. We had a few boys here that night! In this pic, they were all visiting our neighbors' goats who were, by the way, the only girls at the party. LOL Besides Ninny and me, of course.



The boys slept in the playroom that night. We had lots of boys, quilts, blankets, and electronic devices (PSPs, ipods, gameboys, etc.).





















Anthony's first birthday party was just a small family (and a couple of close friends) get-together. He loves balloons!!!






































Jackson also had a sleepover for his birthday party. I was a bad mommy, though, and forgot to take pictures of all the boys in the playrrom. I got some of his cake, though.


Isn't this a sweet birthday boy???

No comments: