Monday, September 03, 2007

Have you seen me lately?

These pictures are actually about 10 days old now, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Here's what you see when you pass me on the street:

Here's how my belly really looks!



I've been meaning to do a baby update as well. We went back to the OB last Wednesday and everything still looks good. We had our diagnostic ultrasound and there were no problems found. We saw the heart chambers, kidneys, bladder, toes (his foot measured 3.5 cm!) and lots of other things. He is definitely still a boy, LOL, and a thumb sucker! I don't have pictures ready to upload but I'll try to do those soon. They aren't as clear as the ones we got the week before. But, everything looks good and my OB did confirm that we'll have a baby by late December. So, definitely a 2007 baby! With my history of short labor and the boys coming earlier and earlier (3, 9 and 11 days early, respectively), she isn't planning to let me go past 38 weeks, if I make it that far. That means that we should have a baby by Friday, December 28th if all goes well!




No comments: