Thursday, August 02, 2007

Have you forgotten me?

It's been a while since I've updated and I still don't have time to do everything. I still have activities from the spring to get caught up on: school field trips, school activities, Jackson's graduation, baseball and probably a few others. And, there's summer activities like our trip to camp and the beach and who knows what else. But, I do want to post a couple of things:

Jackson is playing little league football for the first time this year. Evaluations started this week and practice officially begins next week. So, here's a picture of our little football player:

And, if you haven't seen me lately, here's me from the side view. Well, part of me anyway.

I let the cat out of the bag a few weeks ago but haven't posted anything on here about our pregnancy. As of today, I'm 16 weeks, 4 days and everything looks good so far. We had a check-up on Tuesday and heard a good, strong heartbeat. Plus, I have my own doppler here at home and listen to the baby that way, too. In fact, we listened tonight and the heartbeat was in the 155-160 bpm range. The boys love listening and John-William videotapes for me. We have our next check-up in 4 weeks and will *hopefully* find out the baby's gender. We have an afternoon appointment on the 29th and are taking the boys with us to that appointment so that they can see the baby on the ultrasound (they've never been able to do that before) and find out the gender, too. For the record, John-William and Jackson are both hoping for a sister and Michael wants a brother (I guess he doesn't know what it's like to have a brother, LOL). I would love to have a daughter but will love another little boy just as much. I'm mainly praying for a healthy baby.

No comments: