Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

I just wanted to say a Happy Father's Day to all the dads I know. We had a good day yesterday -- lunch after church and then we gave my dad his gift card. Then we spent the afternoon at home relaxing before church again last night. Adam didn't actually get a gift because he's picking out a new golf club and I can't do that for him. I do actually have one more thing from the boys and me and unfortunately, it wasn't ready on time. Maybe it will be ready by the end of this week. We also celebrated with Adam's dad on Saturday afternoon and had a good time there. So, Happy Father's Day to everyone!!

1 comment:

Ilene Milstead said...

I LIKE YOUR PICTURE DOWN BELOW.

I SEE ADAM IS STILL STYLING A MILITARY LOOK. :) ha,ha,ha ....

KAREN, U LOOK GOOD, DO U HAVE YOUR SUPER-DUPER LONG HAIR STILL??? I CAN'T IMAGINE SO.
:)